Top Agent Batavia OH 45103 | Top Agent Clermont | Real Estate
Top Agent Batavia OH 45103
Finding a top agent in Batavia, OH is much easier thanks to the Internet! First, this is not a site that is going to sell your information to multiple agents. It is simply our giving you the opportunity to look us over, to demonstrate our commitment to take advantage of the Internet to market ourselves and our client’s homes, and allow you the option of contacting us! There are many things to consider when determining to whom you’ll entrust what is likely your largest investment. Below is a break down of some of what makes us stand out.
Our area has expanded and grown to where what was once “cheaper in the country,” is now part of Greater Cincinnati suburban life. We still enjoy the benefits of places like East Fork State Park and Sycamore Park, there are now things like Jungle Jim’s, a new elementary school, future plans for development along Rt 32 and multiple new subdivisions like Glenwood Trails and the condos at Crosspointe.
Points to consider when choosing an agent:
- High Number of Advanced, Earned Designations
- A.B.R. – A designation to better understand buyers’ needs and making homes of interest to them. Less than 30% of agents have this designation.
- C.R.S. – The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers. On average, CRS designees earn nearly three times more in income, transactions, and gross sales than non-designee REALTORS®. Less than 4% of all agents have this designation.
- I.R.E.S. – The International Real Estate Specialist connects agents around the globe to cross market and promote listings expanding the exposure of their client’s home.
- C.D.P.E. – Uniquely trains and equips agents to deal with the complex short sale and foreclosed housing market.
- Five Star Professional – A recognition by clients of service above market standards.
- Education and Continued Training
- M.A. – Master of Arts graduate degree. Only 13% of agents have graduate degrees
- Broker – Extra college course work and continuing education is required for this type of license.
- Continual Books, Webinars and Courses – These cover everything from basic business, marketing, Internet blogging, photography, new trends, business use of social media like Facebook and S.E.O.
- Full time in real estate in the Batavia area since February 14, 1997.
- Over twice the sales of average agents.
- Approximately 300% more repeat and referral clients than the average agent.
- NOT a “mega” agent, nor a desire to be, but focused on personally caring for each client and their needs.
Our approach is not to focus on “the transaction.” While selling your home is our business, our passion is doing all we can to help you get to whatever is “next” in life for you and buying and selling a home is part of that picture.
See some of our more recent successes for our clients, Click Here.
To review my resume, click the following: Broker Resume